Minnesota Medical Group Management Association (MMGMA) is a valuable resource to anyone in clinic management—from supervisors to CEOs. With more than 500 members, MMGMA is one of the largest and most active state professional associations in the nation!
All members benefit in many ways:
- Legislative representation
- Professional and personal development
- Salary survey information
There are four membership levels. Click the appropriate link below and JOIN NOW!
- Regular Member ($135) – A manager/administrator for an organization that provides direct patient care. You may choose a one-year membership or select the three-year option, pay for three years of dues up front ($405), and get a conference registration discount.
- Student Member ($30) – A full-time student in a health care management program. Must provide proof (transcripts) of full-time enrollment in post-secondary or higher education.
- Affiliate Member ($350) – Any individual whose company offers services or products to the health care industry.
Join Online See Benefits
Already a member and ready to renew?
Use the appropriate application link above. (Visit your profile to review your current membership type and expiration date.)