Whether you are new to medical practice management or a seasoned veteran, our programs can help advance your career and fuel your personal growth. We work to group practice management through education and information exchange. Join for the education, stay for the fun and fellowship. We offer ideas and industry contacts to help you deliver quality clinic management.
For a downloadable list of MMGMA membership benefits, please click here.
Membership in MMGMA helps you keep current in your dynamic profession. Submit your application online, via fax or U.S. mail. You may pay by check or credit card.
View your membership Return on Investment (ROI).
- MMGMA’s Government Affairs Committee (GAC) keeps us informed of the latest developments that may impact our practices.
- Each year GAC determines its legislative priorities and develops strategies to advance our interests. effectively deal with challenging issues for medical practices. MMGMA retains a professional lobbying organization toward that end.
Read more »
Professional and Personal Development
- Regional and national speakers at two annual conferences address the latest trends and issues that health care practices face
- Scholarship opportunities (MMGMA Grosskopf Education Fund)
- Volunteer opportunities (connect with other members while strengthening the association)
- Regular educational seminars and workshops address emerging topics
- MMGMA communications are real-time and focus on our marketplace.
- MMGMA’s conferences, educational events and socials provide opportunities to network with colleagues. We hold three golf tournaments a year which provides quality one-on-one time with your peers.
- The website is constantly updated with useful timely information. The Members Only area of the web site contains a Directory of committees, members and business partners as well as News.
- The Directory in the Members Only area of our website allows you to search for persons based on a variety of criteria.
- Email alerts and mini-surveys allow MMGMA and you to stay on top of the “hot topics” in our industry and in our marketplace.
- A calendar of events will keep you apprised of MMGMA and other industry functions.
- The natural camaraderie that develops amongst MMGMA colleagues and business partners is a nice added benefit.
Salary Survey Information
- Annual salary survey information is collected from practices across the state and incorporated into a guide to assist you in wage analysis.
- These surveys can provide the statistics you need to assist in staff retention in a very competitive market.
- The Twin Cities and Regional Clinic Survey is coordinated and sponsored by Fairview Health Services. Participants in the survey are eligible to purchase the results at a discount. To order or for questions, please contact Eric Gieseking, Compensation Consultant at Fairview at (612) 672-7083. The information for The Twin Cities and Regional Clinic Survey is collected in May/June and is scheduled to be published in early September each year.
- WJ Flynn also puts together a survey and it can be accessed via www.wjflynnandassociates.com. Participants in the survey are able to get the results for free. For more information, contact Angie Guillauame (612) 701-2297.
Please click here to learn more about the survey and register to participate.
Conference Registration Discount for Regular Three-Year Members
Individuals qualifying for the Regular membership may choose a three-year membership option and pay for three years of dues up front. In addition to all of the benefits of Regular membership, three-year members have the opportunity to use a $50 registration discount code for either the Winter or Summer Conference during the first year of their current three-year membership term.
Prior to each conference, eligible members will receive an email containing a conference registration discount code that is unique to that conference. The discount code:
- The discount code can only be used:
- For either the Winter or Summer Conference (not both).
- Within the first year of the current three-year membership. (If not used within that time period, the benefit is voided for that three-year membership).
- The discount code is non-transferable.
- Eligible members may not provide their discount code to someone else.
- The discount code will only be accepted via online pre-registration with payment made by credit card at time of registration. (Discount codes will not be accepted after the online registration form has been submitted, and will not be accepted for walk-in registrations.)
Want to learn more about MMGMA membership?
Request More Information
Want to learn more about MMGMA resources?