Making connections with decision-makers in the healthcare marketplace is paramount to your business success. Involvement with the Minnesota Medical Group Management Association (MMGMA), an association comprised of Minnesota healthcare administrative leaders, will allow for easier initial introductions, while enabling long-term and nurturing business affiliations. There are many ways to get involved as a MMGMA business partner, including:
BENEFITS OF AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP
There are many benefits to being a business partner in the MMGMA. To access these benefits, apply for Affiliate Membership online.
Note: Affiliate members are those individuals who are employed by vendors providing products and/or services to Association members and who wish to become associated with the Association.
- MMGMA holds two (2) annual conferences that attract hundreds of loyal members. The agenda allots specific time for MMGMA members and business partners to interact in an Exhibit Hall.
- Save money by promoting your job opportunities.
- Access to network news and information. MMGMA communications are real-time and focused on the healthcare marketplace.
- News articles may be posted by Affiliate Members to reach MMGMA members.
- A Calendar of Events will keep you apprised of MMGMA and other industry functions, plus allows for posting events sponsored by your organization
- Want to take your marketing campaign to the next level? Purchase a set of MMGMA mailing labels that includes the addresses of clinic administrators from across the state! This is a benefit for Members only. The cost to purchase the labels is $100. Simply click on Order Labels below, fill out the form, mail or fax it to the MMGMA office with payment, and the list will be in your hands in five business days.
Download a listing of benefits of MMGMA Affiliate Membership.